1. Pneumatic lift. Raises and lowers chair to achieve best relationship to work surface. Proper seat height reduces pressure on legs and improves circulation.
2. 360 degree swivel. Swivels over the base, allowing user to remain seated while retrieving items from the active work zone.
3. Tilt. Adjusts seat and back to a reclined position for all-day comfort. Pivot point located above center of chair base.
4. Tilt tension. Adjusts the amount of resistance when reclining to accommodate individual weight and work styles.
5. Tilt lock. Locks the chair in an upright position for constant back support when not reclining.
6. Adjustable height arms. Raises and lowers arms, reducing shoulder, neck and back strain.