March 8th, 2019 | Best Office Furniture
With so many choices in brands, finding office furniture can be a challenge. Anyone with an office has the goal of making it more presentable when they’re meeting with clients, staff, or visitors. Two important factors in choosing a brand is if it fits your personal needs in terms of design and if it fits your office budget.
There are six brands of office furniture that stand out, each with their own unique qualities.
Let’s take a look at each of them and what they offer:
- Maverick: If you’re looking for a desk or conference table, Maverick may be the one-stop shop for you. Their desks come in seven signature collections, each with their own unique design that best fits your office look. You can customize your desk by color, drawer pulls, tack board fabric, and so much more to give you that personal touch.
- Deskmakers: As their motto says, “when it’s made in LA, it’s made for the world”. But the question is…is it made for your office, too? Deskmakers not only has personal desks for your office, they have workstation desks that make those small office cubicles a thing of the past. Their mission is providing the best in customizable office furniture that will enhance the user experience for all types of workers. Best of all, they can custom build a desk for you or your office on time and under budget.
- Cherryman: If you want a choice between laminate or real wood veneer office furniture, Cherryman may be your best option. If you want desks that reflect your bold, decisive personality or want to make a strong first impression on your clients and visitors, the Cherryman brand will fit you perfectly.
- 9to5 Seating: Let’s say that you already have a desk picked out and now you need a chair that can keep you comfortable for as long as you can or want to sit. 9to5 always stays ahead of the game when it comes to designing and manufacturing chairs. You can even customize your own chair using 40 different designs with many custom features. Got a color for your backrest in mind? You can choose that. Need armrests? You got it. Don’t need them? That’s fine too.
- OCI-Sitwell: OCI-Sitwell are two brands in one. Sitwell focuses on creating the most reliable, ergonomic seating for office workers. OCI Contract is more focused on designing chairs for office guests. Either way, they set the standard in creating the best seating for the entire office.
- Office Master (OM): At one point in time, OM used to deliver a dozen eggs that went along with every purchase of an office chair. Actually, that’s not really true. But OM did start over three decades ago on an egg ranch of all places. Though you won’t get a dozen eggs with your office chair, OM does stay ahead of the game in fulfilling their customer’s wide range of needs. Every chair they create is designed for any kind of work mode or work space.
Depending on your office setting or how you want your office to look, it’s important to keep these six brands in mind when it comes to finding the best in office furniture. Remember, while looks might matter, your comfort should not be forgotten. If you want to know which brand is best for you, check out Arenson Office Furniture today.
June 8th, 2022 | Best Office Furniture
First impressions matter. Being the first thing that visitors see when entering a business, a reception desk usually has these things covered. It has to look smart, elegant, and inviting at the same time. Reception desks today are available in a wide array of styles and shapes, intentionally designed to make your guests feel welcomed….Read More
April 29th, 2022 | Best Office Furniture
Productivity is a key to the profitability and long-term success of a business. As we return to the workplace, after having long been in a work-from-home setup, organizations are putting more emphasis on helping their employees get back in the zone. Increasing employee productivity is more than a matter of structure, location, or setting of…Read More
March 29th, 2022 | Best Office Furniture
A conducive working environment plays an essential role in keeping the morale high, increasing productivity, and optimizing the workflow. It directly influences job satisfaction, and ultimately the bottom line of an organization. More than a matter of fostering positive relationships, creating a workplace that inspires collaboration also depends on the aesthetics and amenities, and how…Read More